Garblog's Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

Garbl's Writing Center: Editorial Style and Usage, Concise Writing, Plain Language

New web host for Garbl's Writing Center

With the new year and new decade, I've migrated my 20+year-old website -- Garbl's Writing Center -- to a faster, more reliable hosting service. And I've relaunched my site with my own domain name: garbl.info. Just type garbl.info into your web browser's address bar, and it should bring up my site.
If you haven't been to my site before, it's a free portal to these writing tools:
  • an editorial style manual
  • a plain-language writing guide
  • several guides to concise writing
  • a bookshelf of writing references I recommend.
Now that I'll have better control over its appearance and structure, I hope to make it less static and more dynamic -- but still keep it easy to use. I also want to update some of the content and bookshelf recommendations. Perhaps I'll even add photography and spend more time writing this blog!
One other thing. As I state on my website: "Whatever their acclaim and position, all writers need editors. I don't have one for Garbl's Writing Center, so if you spot a typo, unclear message, possible error, or bad link, please let me know."

https://garbl.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...