To avoid becoming a fool because of the lack of creativity, you better learn how simple super-foods can boost your brainpower, which will, without a doubt, increase your, in web design, so needed creativity (I guarantee!).Well, I can't guarantee Richman's advice for enhancing Web design or any other endeavor, but I found his suggestions worth considering ... and potentially tasty.
Using words, photos, videos and recipes, Richman describes his smorgasbord of the "10 basic superfoods." Here are the key headings to give you a taste of what he's serving:
1. So Many Berries Out there, Go And Eat Them All
Eat This: Homemade Blueberry Jam
Not This: Blueberry Bagels, Seriously!
2. Dark Chocolate, The Darker, The Better
Eat This: Dark, Dark Chocolate Bark
Not This: Any Kind of White Chocolate is Big No, No!
3. Nuts Are Rich With Great Nutrients To Boost Your Brainpower
Eat This: Laura’s Holiday Spiced Nuts
Not This: Going Nuts On Nuts Will Do No Good To You
4. Wild Salmon Will Get Your Brain Functioning Again
Eat This: Gordon Ramsay’s Crispy Salmon
Not This: Never Ever Try Salmon Soup, Made With Tinned Salmon
5. It is Brain Healthy To Have a Couple of Eggs In The Morning
Eat This: Morning Omelet With Cheese, Ham Or Just Anything You Fancy
Not This: Apparently Eating Too Much Egg Yolks Is as Bad As…
6. Coffee Has a Profound Effect On Your Brains
Eat This: Start Your Day With Starbucks Dark Roast Coffee
Not This: Cold Stone Creamery Lotta Caramel Latte
7. Avocado Is Like a Goldmine of Nutrients
Eat This: Very Easy To Make Guacamole
Not This: Never More Than 5 Avocados
8. Eating Your Broccoli Is An Amazingly Good Idea
Eat This: Raw Broccoli Is an Ultimate Powerhouse of Green Nutrients
Not This: Broccoli In China Are Full Of Toxins
9. Eat a Lot More Tomatoes Than You Already Do
Eat This: Grilled Tomatoes With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Not This: They Say Hunt’s Tomato Ketchup Is The Worst Ketchup
10. Popeye Will Tell You Everything About Spinach____
Eat This: Home Grown Spinach Will Always Be The Best Tasting
Not This: Eating Too Much Raw Spinach Can Harm Your Bones.
Richman's article is featured today, Nov. 10, in my daily online paper, Garbl's Creativity Connections--available at the Creativity tab above and by free email subscription.