This article, though, links creativity with photography, and it also discusses using them to relieve stress, a common ailment during this holiday-giving-and-celebrating time of year.
So I'm highlighting this article today. Thalassinos writes:
Using photography and other creative ways will help your mind to open up to beauty that was left unrealized because of depression and stress.Here are headings for the suggestions in this article about coping with stress through photography and creativity:
- Photography makes you go out into the world.
- Creativity gives you an opportunity to be with other people
- Photography makes you view nature differently
- Photography makes you preserve who you are
- Photography makes you feel important
- Photography alters your perception of beauty.
Thalassinos' article is featured today, Nov. 24, in my daily online paper, Garbl's Creativity Connections--available at the Creativity tab above and by free email subscription.