A recent survey by Match.com found that the top criteria by which both women and men judged potential partners was their teeth and their grammar. It is so hard to tell if people at bars have good grammar. So, without further ado, here are some lines that are guaranteed to get you
laidlain with by all the hip, grammatical singles out there ....
- I’m not possessive, but I still want you to be mine.
- Have you seen any linking verbs around here? Because you are my complement and I want to connect.
- Let’s make like an infinitive and never be split.
- I am your subject. Will you be my predicate?
- I would never precede you with “which,” baby, because you are essential to this clause.
- Are you a verb? Because you look a little tense, but I can put you in the mood.