As you contemplate your 2013 goals, we've rounded up some of the top challenges and distractions creatives regularly face -- e.g. procrastination, self-doubt, money problems, bad habits, etc -- and pointed you to some of our best tips on conquering them. ...
Sure, it’s sounds a little ominous, but it’s worth thinking about. What if we really did clear out the clutter this year, so that we could face the incredible unknown of doing our greatest work? It's a heady prospect. ...She provides informative, useful advice under these headings through links to other articles:
- Creative Projects: Overcoming Procrastination and FINISHING!
- Critics & Haters: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Self-Doubt
- Self-Marketing: Creating a Better Bio, Resume, or Portfolio
- Money: Budgeting Better & Making More
- Decisions: Being More Decisive, With Less Regret
- Habits: Exercising More, Eating Smarter, Working Better
Glei's article is featured today, Jan. 10, in my daily online paper, Garbl's Creativity Connections--available at the Creativity tab above and by free email subscription.