Garblog's Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh-oh ... hidden links in My Garblog!

After getting an email from a former colleague on Tuesday, I realized that the main link to websites, articles and other blogs I mention or describe in my blog might not be obvious to all readers.

The heading or headline of my blogs about another site, article or blog is the link to that site, article or blog. But since that's not always obvious, I'll be adding the link to key text near the beginning of my blog articles. 

I realize this fix won't clarify links in all my past blog articles (which I don't plan to fix). But I'll do better from now on!

Thanks to Sarah for asking the question that prompted this fix! Perhaps this insight and fix will benefit other bloggers who read this note and do what I have been doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...