Garblog's Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Connect with your audience through plain language | Tannus Quatre, The Healthcare Entrepreneur Blog

Check out the excerpt here from the Terms of Use for Bagcheck.com, "a fun way to share what's inside our 'bags.'" (I think Bagcheck is somewhat like Pinterest.)

As Quatre writes:
Bagcheck.com understands the need for simplicity, and I don’t need to look further than their Terms of Use page in order to see that they get it ....
Looks to me like Bagcheck's attorneys required it to post the Terms of Use with all their court-appointed jargon. But to aid customers and inject some humor, Bagcheck writes:
Here are the laws of our land with a translation from their original Legalese for your reading pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...