Garblog's Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

With invitations to prom, the more creative, the better | Reporter Newspapers

Creativity isn't all about blood, sweat and tears or producing art for the ages and music for the masses. It also can have immediate fun rewards for anyone trying it out. The high school students described in this article are experiencing that reality.

Jake Pearson, senior at a Georgia high school:
At first I wasn’t really sure how to ask her. Since we are dating, it’s clear that we’ll be going to prom together, but she wanted to be asked in a fun, creative way.
Natalie, Jake's future prom date:
It was absolutely perfect and such a surprise. He always manages to put a smile on my face and it’s just nice to know how much thought he put into it to make it such a memorable experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...