Garblog's Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Take a bite out of life | Kay Christie, FreemanJournal.net |

Christie writes about getting a hamburger she did not think she ordered. And she concludes: 
The point is, I guess, that if I had stayed to my regimented ways, I would not have been able to enjoy that wonderful burger. If fact, there are a lot of things that we would not be able to enjoy if we didn't a few serendipitous events into our lives. They may not be expected and they may not always be as pleasant as the burger was, but every time life throws us a curve, we have an opportunity to learn, to grow, to have fun, to appreciate, and even to taste something wonderful.
Bon appetite, world - take a bite out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...