Garblog's Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

How to Meet Serendipity on a Beach in Tulum | Corey Amaro, Tongue in Cheek

Blogger Amaro describes a chance meeting with a couple while beachcombing near Tulum, Mexico.
She concludes:
Instead of coral my suitcase is going to be full of wanting to come back.
Skip and Jeanette are the type of people I feel I have known my entire life.
The more my wife and I travel to other parts of our country and the planet, the more we learn about the great importance and value of making connections as best we can with people from and in other cultures. As travel expert Rick Steves advocates, we try to become temporary residents of wherever we are--trying to communicate with and learn from the people we meet. It truly enhances our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...