Garblog's Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

These are the jokes the Muppet Show refused! | Clive Maxfield, EETimes

Without apologies--'cause I love wordplay ... punning!--I offer this article.

Maxfield begins:
This comprises some of the best (or worst, depending on your point of view) puns I’ve seen recently.
The really cool thing is that many of these are new to me, which is saying something when you’ve been around as long as I have.
And here are just a few examples:
  • I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
  • I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
  • A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
  • Broken pencils are pointless.
  • All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...